GT Prep is dedicated to training prospective candidates for the GRE test. We understand the nuances of writing competitive exams like the GRE and the stress that students face while taking these tests. We train you holistically for both the GRE general as well as GRE subject test in a manner that will equip you to take the test at your best confidence. Attend our GRE training sessions from our expert faculty to get a good score.
What is the GRE?
GRE or Graduate Record Exam is one of the biggest assessment programs in the world for admission to graduate programs in the USA and other countries across the world. Every year more than 50 lakh students take the GRE general test at more than 1000 centers spread across 160 countries.
The GRE scores are accepted by an increasing number of colleges and universities in the USA and other countries. The GRE can be taken as the General GRE or the Subject GRE.
More information (Q & A) on GRE General
- What is Verbal Reasoning in GRE?
- What is Quantitative Reasoning in GRE?
- What is Analytical Writing in GRE?
- Who can take the GRE General Test?
- What is the eligibility criteria for the General GRE?
- What are the guidelines for GRE?
- What preparation methods & step by step plan with tips for Taking GRE General Test?
- What strategies help you achieve success in GRE General?
More information (Q & A) on GRE Subject